SCHOOL SUPPLY LISTS
RETURNING STUDENT FORMS
NEW STUDENT FORMS
Also include these items in your Admissions Packet:
- $200 Non-refundable registration fee (check made payable to SMCS)
- Proof of immunizations
- School health record
- Copy of student’s current and previous standardized test scores (Grades 1-8)
- Copy of student’s current report card and previous-year final report card
- Copy of student’s birth certificate
- Copy of student’s baptismal certificate
- Scheduled placement screening (Pre-K and Kinder)
- Scholarship application (if applicable)
A student applying for admission to the Kindergarten class must provide a Pre-School Screening Assessment completed by the Preschool teacher. The attached forms may be used, or a similar screening assessment provided:
TUITION ASSISTANCE SCHOLARSHIP INFORMATION
St. Michael Catholic School offers tuition assistance through the Orline Maer Scholarship Fund. The pastor has the authority to grant partial and/or full scholarship based on financial need. Applications for the Orline Maer Scholarship may be found HERE or may be requested at the school office or the church rectory. All applications are due in the school office by May 22, 2017.
Applications will be reviewed by the scholarship committee. All applications are strictly confidential. Scholarship recipients will be notified by June 30.
St. Michael Catholic School does not discriminate based on the basis of sex, race, national or ethnic origin.